"Used to be an herb farm" . . .
Don't sew? Need a Face Mask? Try this!
1. Select an old, soft, cotton tee shirt.
2. This tee is 46" around and works well with a head that is 20" in circumference. Fold just below where the sleeves are attached.
3. Cut along the fold.
4. Discard sleeve section
5. Scrunch fabric together
6. Slip shirt over the head.
7. Wrap around the neck twice. Leave it around your neck when you do not need it.
8. Pull up both layers over your nose. Tighten by pulling in the back until comfortable.
9. Or wear on your head. I use it as a headcover in the garden.
Annisquam Herb Farm
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)